Monday, February 9, 2015

Salamaaaaaaaanca

que anda

Too many stories for this week! I'm grateful for my journal! I started a new one the other day! One day you can read all of them that aren't in Spanish!

Well....Tuesday super early I went to Queretaro to pick up my brand new baby missionary! His name is.... Elder LUIS! He's from Veracruz. He is 18, and played lots of baseball before he came on his mission.  He is hilarious...we get along great.  Almost too well... but like I said, good stories for another time :)

Compa (Elder Luis) y Presidente

We found our house after looking forever....it is DISGUSTING. I thought that I've seen some pretty nasty houses over the last couple months but nothing compared to this house. I'll spare ya the details!  But, it was a fun week.  My whole entire zone is opening...even my Zone Leaders.  Everyone but the Zone Leaders are training too.  My district is the only district in the zone!  My zone leaders put me in charge of all the numbers. SO FUN! There are 8 of us here, and I'm super excited!

This week has been soooooo hard. We work and we work and we work and then we work until we eat again, then we plan and clean and then we sleep and then we work again. I don't know if I can be more detailed than that, but if we do anything else this next week besides WORK I'll be sure to let you know!

We've been working lots with the ward. se llama bellavista! I already love my ward... there aren't a ton of active members but the ones who come are enlisted in missionary work. They are all super stoked to have missionaries here again. And its not even a dangerous place!  Nobody even called me bad words this week!  I'm happy here!

We had a toooon of really cool experiences this week.  I had a powerful experience this morning. I've been fasting for two guys we found this week. They are some of those investigadores that have a lot of time talking to the missionaries, but we have lots of faith that we can invite the spirit into their lives so strongly that they can't deny it!   God heard and answered my prayers this morning.  I felt very blessed to be part of this great work!  I've decided that being a missionary has blessed me more than I will ever be able to bless and serve others! 

con mucho amor

elder minnick


elder cuevas is going home... love this guy!!

Tam: The following pics are from last week.  He sent from his wifi camera while traveling to Queretaro on a killer bus with wifi!  


Tam:  My favorite pic in the last 7 months!!  



Add caption





One last pic with Elder Perez!  Weston will miss him!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment