Monday, November 10, 2014

CAMBIOS

Hola!!!

This is gunna be a short one.... I really wish I had a ton of time to write today but schedules super off with changes this week!! 

Monday:  Found a whole new family!!  Baptisms coming soon!

Tuesday:  Found another guy! HE was super stoked and accepted a fecha but we tried to return a couple times and he's super hard to find...And we were bummed when he didn't come to church this week.

Wednesday:  Not a single one of our lessons went through....one of those long days!

Thursday:  Had a giant family night at the church.... 3 whole wards. Received a butt load of referrals. Hoo Raw!

Friday:  Really our only full day of work this week... Lots of lessons. We taught an older lady. It was the second time we taught her, and the second time we had to explain to her that we aren't Catholic, and the second time she accepted the same baptismal date...I'm feelin like we will have to do it all again next week...  :)

Saturday: Family History thingy at the church all day. Amazing how much of this stuff I already knew.  Youth Family History Coordinator in the Draper South Mtn. 3rd Ward :)  I do really miss the temple. Go a lot please!

Sunday: Last day of the change and I hit the 4 month mark! Where did the time go?

So our ZL's called us at 8 and told Elder Manning all the changes, cause he's the DL -- he gets all the dirty deets on the zone. But we didn't have changes.... 15 minutes later they called us again and told us that president changed our changes! Elder Manning is off to Irapuato (he comes home next month....(DATE HIM LADIES) and I'm gunna stay here in Leon and train :) I'm pretty stoked! I would be lying too if I didn't tell you I am pretty nervous. I don't exactly know everything I'm doing and my Spanish needs some work, but I do know that the Lord qualifies those he calls. I'm ready for a super humbling experience!  Pray for the people we teach!

I'm training Elder Perez from Mexico. That's about all I know about him but I pick him up tomorrow! Pray for my new hijo to be patient with me!!

No pics this week. I took a break from taking pictures this week... sorry momma you'll have to go another one with out seeing my face :)

Love and miss you all and see ya in 20!

Elder Minnick

No comments:

Post a Comment