Monday, November 17, 2014

GLOBOS

First off.... had a killer P Day today. Woke up at 3 in the morning to go see the Leon International Hot Air Balloon Festival. Not gunna say much about it cause I got sweet pics. And I'm coming back to see it again in a couple years with my hot wife.
 
Man I'd be lying to you if I didn't tell ya this was one of thee hardest and most humbling weeks in the good ol misión. But it was hands down one of the best too... In the end I'm super happy, and that's important right?
 
My compañerito Elder Perez is pretty awesome.  I've yet to find a single thing we have in common besides the góspel. He hasn't exactly opened up to me yet... but one day he will tell me all his secrets. He's got a super powerful testimony.  He is from Tabasco Mexico... He was one of 2 priesthood holders in his branch. All of his family is Jehova Witness, and they weren't to happy about him serving a misión.  I have a lot of respect for the kid.
 
Like I said, this week was hard but awesome.  It was hard because between my comp and I we have 0 time in the misión, we have a big old sketch área that I'm still learning, and last week ALL of our fechas for the rest of this month fell through. 
 
But the cool part was that we had a ton of lessons with members, and even though we didn't quite make the cut for baptisms this month, God blessed us with 3 anyway. First, an investigator who progressed a ton this week -- his name is Arael!  We will baptize him the 29th. Another is a little girl named Leslie... her fam is inactivo but her parents want to come back, and what better way to come back than with a baptism!  Also this week is our miracle investigator --his name is Tadeo. He just moved into the ward, his parents are menos activo but are reactivating, and he wants to get baptized. He reminds me of Zane :)  We are baptizing him this Saturday! :)
 
Got your package mommy :) thanks for the TRX and shirts! The Border homies stole my peanut butter. I ain't happy. The ZL's told me I got some letters and I get those tomorrow!
 
Peace and Love and read the BoM please!
 
Elder Minnick





Some of the Zone and the President



Elder Romero my zone leader! 

Tangled lantern thingy's




My homies!




My compañerito Elder Perez!


This is Leslie.....she drew a pic of me!

My gorgeous area.... it gets worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment