Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Do you love me? de me tacos

¡HOLA!

These past two weeks have been 2 of the best! You couldn't take the smile off my face if you tried.

Elder Chegue and I have been focusing on service to find new people. So this week we washed cars, dogs, and windows. Thursday we cut a huge lawn with those giant scissors. I've never missed a lawn mower so much. If anyone ever complains about mowing a law, I'll send them pictures of my blistered hands. :)

One of the best parts of the mission is service. You feel great and its good exercise. What more do ya need? Serve someone every day this week :)

We watched Elder Holland's "Feed my Sheep" devotional this week. Every moment, I'm looking for ways to tell Him through my actions that "I do love thee". This week we have been working hard with less active members. Every less active member we visit, we ask them if we can eat with them one day. And then when we go and eat with them, we look for a way to serve them. We also have a goal to increase our sacrament meeting attendance, and we have had a ton of success! We had 3 of our less active families at church... and we ate a ton of tacos with them all too. I'm full of blessings!

We had interviews with President this week! It was my favorite interview yet. I love confessing all my sins so I can be squeaky clean again. ;) President Holland said something like, "Repent is the most hopeful word in all Christian vocabulary". So repent every day!  I thank my Savior for His great atoning sacrifice... I often ask myself, "How many drops of blood were shed for me?"

I love God and the restored gospel!

Elder Minnick









No comments:

Post a Comment