Monday, January 4, 2016

HEY!

Hi mom!! 

How are ya!  I liked your letter!


Good to hear all went well with whit and tay wedding!  I don't even wanna think about home... I woke up super early today in a cold sweat cause I realized I only have 6 months left. All the sisters that came with me go home this week... time flies!

I gotta new comp today. That's 4 comps for 4 changes... and he goes home this next change.  So I'll be here in my ward for at least 2 more changes. His name is Elder Meneses.  He already knows you cause every time you have called or emailed the office, he answered.... he says you're already good friends. hahaha but ya he's about as dead as it gets. but we will see how it goes.

I'm happy, healthy, and ready for the new year! love ya mom!

Westy 


No comments:

Post a Comment