Sunday, May 29, 2016

30 Days


Note from Tami:  

-- Elder Minnick arrives home on Tuesday, June 21st at 8:30 PM.  

-- Weston will speak in church on Sunday, June 26th @ 9 AM at the Traverse Ridge Building.  We would love to see you there!   We can't wait to hug our Elder Minnick!  It's time!!!  


HOLA,

My companion told me yesterday, "There are 730 days in 2 years, and you have already lived about 700 of them... so what are ya gunna do with the last 30?"  A  good friend counseled me that I shouldn't focus on what I can't do in such little time, but I should focus on all the many things I can do in that time. These things have been on my mind lately.  So I've been trying my best to do all I can do while I can do it!

We put the goal as a Zone to contact every bus we get on, and that's probably a good 15 buses for every companionship every week. We have to find a solid 20 investigators this week... I hated bus contacting before, but I've learned that if I just teach a principle from PMG at least a couple people are interested. I feel cool too when we put the Book of Mormon in the air and invite the whole bus to read it. We have fun with it.

I've been really enjoying my life here. It's been super hot and for the first time in my whole mission I bought sun screen because I don't want to go home like a tomato and hopefully my nose will stop peeling. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK MOMMA! LOVE YA :)

Elder Minnick






No comments:

Post a Comment